About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Monday, August 31, 2009

There's One in All of Us.


(picture courtesy of Warner Bros.)

I remember reading "Where the Wild Things Are" when I was in Kindergarten and we would go to the library for our "reading" day when the librarian would read to us and we got to look for books to check out for the week. Never did I think that this book would become picked up and made into a movie and now an influence for a collaborated jewelry line.


Spike Jonze, the Director of "Where the Wild Things Are" The Film is collaborating with line, Opening Ceremony for a few pieces that are a bit 'wild', but the amount that's just right.
With wife Michelle Williams being the Chic chick that she is that I'm pretty sure she also had an influence on the pieces...or at least I hope so!

(pictured above from left to right, Michelle Williams, Matilda Ledger, & Spike Jonze)

ANYWAY!...Here are the pieces (above) Jonze and Opening Ceremony are presenting. Pretty cool if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment