About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ATTN : No Zac in the Park? & GG is Chic Again?


ATTN : I'm sure that ALL Fashionistas and Fashionistos alike have heard that Zac will not be presenting in Bryant Park during this upcoming Fashion Week. Instead he will be at the Altman Building, which is apparently a smaller venue that Charlotte Ronson has used in the past. Hopefully Leighton will not be too cramped on the front row! :-) (NYMag The CUT)


Speaking of Leighton Meester...she was spotted this week on the GG set wearing shoes that look to be the exact Opening Cermony shoes designed by Chloe Sevigny. Is this GG's attempt to make Blair more Chloe and less Jackie O. or is this just her on her way to wardrobe? Let's hope for Blair in maybe...Balmain or at least more Opening Ceremony in the future! :-) (Nylon)



&
ZARA released a look book for the A/W 09 trends, and I'm OBSESSED with this jacket. I DO need a NEW winter light/army/conductor jacket! (MensRag)

No comments:

Post a Comment