About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Know What You're Doing, Yeah

BANANAS! --- Rachel Zoe has her 1st Fashion Newsletter sent out! Website still to come... =/
(Story) (RachelZoe.com --- to sign up for the letter)


LOVE IT. --- Miley and the Jo Bros. are going to be featured somehow in the NEW issue of LOVE Magazine! Let's hope there's no controversy this time. Just think the opposite of Vanity Fair, Miley. (above, picture! AHHH) (Story from Fashionolgie)


VOGUE UK --- The September 2009 Issue of UK Vogue features Kate Moss on its cover...BIG surprise. I still can't find who's on the US cover, but I'm dying to find out! (Story from theCUT)


& I can't wait to finally see 500 Days of Summer,...
1. Because I am obsessed with Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Zooey Deschanel
2. I hear there's a dance number and the background music is "You Make My Dreams" by Hall & Oates!!!
3. Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character apparently has an entire closet full of Band of Outsiders!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment