About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

10 things I DON'T hate about Joseph Gordon-Levitt


JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT is on the cover for Nylon Guys and has a spread as well!
Here are some pictures from the shoot.


(PHOTO CREDIT to NYLONguys)

& Speaking of Joseph (!!!), Last night I caught myself up on the Television series of his 1999 movie, 10 Things I Hate About You, which happens to be my Favorite movie, AND I have to say that it is not half bad. I would even recommend it to someone to watch! Tuesdays @ 8/7c on ABC Family! (Link to Official Television Show Site)

(PHOTO CREDIT to ABCFAMILY)

& I also came across these shoes today while I was "online shopping", if you'd like to call it that. Mostly involves me looking and NOT buying because as much as I like finding sales online, I still love going to stores and leaving with a bag. I feel like it's going to a bigger cause then. That sounds weird when typed out, but anyway. These shoes, or should I say "slippers" are probably the most exciting thing to go on someone's foot since I saw Tom Ford slippers in person. The brand is Stubbs & Wootton, and they seem to specialize in the lifestyle for lounging while being filthy rich because these puppies range from $200-500!


(this last pair is a perfect example of what I would look like if I bought a pair!)
The Style Name is : "Broke"! (HAHA)
(PHOTO CREDIT to STUBBS & WOOTTON)

OH AND
Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester are in an upcoming editoral shoot for ELLE. This makes me want to watch GG, and for it to come back for Season 3 immediately!
Check out Leighton working the black lips!


(PHOTO CREDIT to ELLE)

No comments:

Post a Comment