About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, August 20, 2009

"The September Issue is the January in Magazines."


-'THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE' PREMIERE
-NEW YORK CITY (OF COURSE)
-GUEST LIST...INSANE!

If the song, "Vogue", by Madonna is NOT in this film/documentary, I WILL FLIP OUT. It HAS to be.

Some VERY IMPORTANT PERSONS of the Night were...


The Queen of Honor herself, Anna Wintour with Model, Sienna Miller.

Designer, Marc (!!!) (Jacobs) (***& PLEASE, CHECK THOSE SHOES ON MJ)..Oh, & Lorenzo.


Jack McCollough, Terry Richardson, & LAZARO HERNANDEZ (!!!)


Model, Chanel Iman and some guy...


Designer, ZAC! (Posen)


P.Diddy (BFF of Zac)


Designer, Thom Browne


The daughter of Wintour, Bea Shaffer


Actor, Matthew Morrison from the up-coming Fall Show, "GLEE"


Designer, Tory Burch


Actress, Renee Zellweger


Model, Karlie Kloss (in a Fashion's Night Out shirt, which I am dying to get my hands on.)


Singer, Cassie (with her new shaved head of a do that all of the ladies are going for these days.)


I do wonder where RHIANNA was though. Hmm, maybe her Invite got lost along with her court order. Hmm...

(ALL PHOTO Credit to WWD)

P.S.
WATCH THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment