About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, August 9, 2009

It is Not a Love Story.

MY Review on :
(500) Days of Summer-

I know they say at the beginning of the movie that it is NOT a love story, but what was (500) Days of Summer really about? Was it just a movie to make us feel sorry Joseph Gordon-Levitt or was it a movie where you're suppose to hate Zooey Deschanel? The ending was clever, but not the way I wanted it to end. It really made me think about Zooey's character, Summer Finn, says at the end to Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character, Tom, that it is pretty much all about timing, and that she just woke up and knew that she had found what she didn't think she ever could find. This is sort of hopeful to some and heartbreaking to some as well. None the less, great cast, great soundtrack, and great wardrobe for a nice modern look on today's point of view on this twisted idea of Love that everyone has these days.
Good movie. Go see it. Even though I am sort of bias because Joseph and Zooey are two of my favorites, but still. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment