About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CALLING ALL "FASHIONISTOS"!


GQ is in need of Fall Interns!!!


Why the EFF am I currently a Full-Time student?!
The Internship is not a paid one, they want your hours of availability in your introductory e-mail, and they are practically throwing you into the magazine on Day 1!!! Ahhh, What I would do for a check of about $20,000 to just go live in NY for the fall and work for GQ while not being paid.


This building (above) is Conde' Nast, which is home to VOGUE, GQ, W, and many more successful magazines...for those of you who didn't know about this Heaven made out of Steel in Downtown NY, now you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment