About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Friday, August 28, 2009

It's Her world, we're just living in it.


V's September 2009 Issue, which features Lady Gaga, it has plastic removable glasses on the cover. Gaga is wearing a Spring 09 MJ Look on the cover, and the glasses are suppose to be similar to the ones used in his Fall 2009 show!!! If anyone reading this knows me, then they know that I flipped out when I read this online! :-) Can't Wait!


& I NOW feel OBLIGATED to Buy a Fashion's Night Out Tee!


I made the Animation (above) all by myself BTW!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment