About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Off with Her Head.

THIS. is what happens when someone gets a BIGGER head than they already have...
Perez has started his own "FASHION" BLOG.
I think that a BIG "WTF" is in order. Since when did fashion become XL shirts specially made for your fat ass. I would like to use this certain post to rant about this because not only does he have his own Celebrity Gossip site, he now has a "Fashion" blog in which he is already bashing Kate Moss , or as he calls her "CoKate" for getting to 2 covers on Vogue right after the other.
When I found out about "Coco Perez", named after the infamous Coco Chanel I'm sure, which he will never become, I literally wanted to vomit.

When I hear the word "fashion", the word "Perez" NEVER comes to mind.
All I can think of is when he was on MTV Cribs and they showed his closet where he went on to show his bedazzled Unicorn Velour jacket.

Please shut this website down. But don't visit it. It will give him hits and what he really deserves is another hit to the face by Will.i.am. WOOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment