About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Friday, April 10, 2009

So Apparently, Thigh-High Boots are the New "Pants".


This is definitely a plus and a step up from leggings. 

I am also half-way through Season One of Weeds and so I decided to go out and buy Seasons 2 & 3 from Target. Season 2 was only $12.99 and Season 3 was only $19.99. Pretty much a steal! 




















I can't WAIT to get through Season 2 and on to the 3rd so I can see Mary-Kate as a Christian pot-head!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment