About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blame it on the Hills.

SO there seems to be A LOT to talk about. 

-"Speidi" just returned from their getaway to Mexico and got off the plane at LAX with surgical masks on. Swine flu scare maybe?! Dumb & Dumber strike back. 

-Michelle Obama wore Men's Lanvin sneakers to a White House event a few days ago. Kudos to Michelle on ANOTHER European designer, and the shoes are great, but during the American recession? If you could re-think that next time and slip on some Marc Jacobs mouse flats it would be nice. Thanks. Please help out the American designers so EVERYTHING doesn't go belly up.
-Today, Birmingham was 20 out of 25 of the MOST polluted cities in America. Woohoo! 


ANDDD the BIGGEST news of all is that I think Georgina is putting on a nice "Holier than thou" front on GG, but I'm not buying it. I hope the ways of the old Georgie come back and The Kills and Junkie XL can rule the Upper East Side soundtrack until the season finale! We can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment