About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Monday, April 20, 2009

:)


This will more than likely be one of my MOST random posts BTW. But it's just feelings ATM so whatever.
I feel like I'm getting in over my head, but I like it. 
-I was told to stay away, but when do I ever listen to what everyone else has to say? Well, that's a lie...I do take people I trust's advice now and again. I love that I have people in my life that I can turn to and ask for advice on situations. One saying that I think is horrible to ever think is that "family is always there in the end". It makes me think of losing hope in others unless you're related to them. In the past few years, I have began to love some of my close friends as if I were related to them. I don't know what I would do without some of my friends. I'm sure one day I will have a post of friend's dedications to explain how I love all of my friends specifically, but not tonight. I have to study for a Computer Science FINAL. Ugh. 
Until next time, I want to leave this "GENIUS-NESS".

No comments:

Post a Comment