About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Little Herb with Mary-Louise Never Hurt Anyone.

EVERYONE is always talking about how GREAT the show Weeds is so I have decided to get "hooked" and get caught "up". 
My Mom has the first season on DVD so I'm working on that currently. 







& So apparently, Mary-Kate Olsen plays a "bible-thumping" pothead. Who doesn't love that?! 
I can't wait to get that caught up so I can see her in action. I don't think I've seen her act since Passport to Paris.  

I also cannot believe I just admitted that. Oh well, pretty amazing movie...when I was in Middle...I mean, Elementary school. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment