About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Only Difference, You Still Listen, I Don't Have to.


I am now being followed by THE BRITNEY SPEARS on my Twitter account so I must be saying something interesting enough for her to want to see I'm tweetin'. Of course I am honored, I just feel like there might have been some mistake when clicking "Request to Follow" on my page. Hopefully not though. Maybe we'll get to talking and she will invite me along on the rest of her tour and we can go get iced coffee together, take her kids to the park, dodge photogs, call up Madonna, fly the jet to Paris, go visit her on her next Louis Vuitton shoot with Marc, go to dinner with them, and then call it a day. I can dream, right?
Anyway, as I'm day-dreaming of rising my socialite stats, today is A-day on campus. (Which is being covered by ESPN, I might add...) Roll Tide!!!
So I better put a shirt on and be ready for when Margaret calls! 
-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment