About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, July 11, 2009

'Satorialist' This!


Men.Style.com has a "Greatest Hits" Album of the men of Spring 2010 from theSartorialist. For those of you, who do not know above the Satorialist, it is a blog that spots amazing fashion in real-life and makes posts about it. Great Blog. If I did not live in Alabama, or if I had the confidence to dress as chic, I would dress like these guys.

Here are some of my favorites from their picks!

WHAT A SUIT!!! (above)

Cool and Casual with a fedora to top it off! (above)
Insane Jacket...I would throw it on in a heartbeat. (above)
This ENTIRE look is Great! Hat, Shirt, Jacket, Pants!!! (above)
Leather Jacket, Metallic Shoes...enough said! :-) (above)
(Me.)...Just kidding, but pretty much, just less "model chic". (above)
Ahhh...Balmain is back. (above) Ditto. "TEN HUT!" (above) I can't see the bottom of this picture, BUT I hope that he is wearing vintage brown loafers! (above)

No comments:

Post a Comment