About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Alexander(s) the Great(s)


OK, this is a VERY random post, but I just passed across these AMAZING Alexander McQueen shoes, (first picture below)...and I have also been watching the movie Alexander featuring Colin Farrell for the past few days because I got the Director's Cut which is 3 1/2 hours long so I have been having to watch in intervals to complete it! I have to say it is worth the length of time sitting in front of the screen! & Conor Paolo from Gossip Girl plays the young Alexander so it's cool to see him starting his serious acting career in such a big film with a cast full of Hollywood's best known names.



No comments:

Post a Comment