About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Menswear Coverage.


SPOTTED! : @ the ARMANI SHOW...BICYCLES & CHACE CRAWFORD!
& this article from theCUT implies that Male Models diet?! WHAT?!

Back to coverage/some of my favorite looks from Missoni, Burberry, and Bottega Veneta!

MISSONI
(Everyone knows I love cardigans, and whoa...I need to take out a loan because I'm sure these Missoni cards are the most insane I've ever seen! I have to have the first one below ASAP.


BOTTEGA VENETA
(I like how there is a throw of color randomly placed in just the right place in every one of these looks besides the FULL ON Vibrant shirt and pant that is! I would have to say that my favorites are the ELECTRIC BLUE bag & the 3rd look (full army green shirt & shorts with AMAZING DEEP RED shoes.) (featured HERE yesterday.)


BURBERRY
OF COURSE I can say nothing bad about this because since when is there a problem with any collection Christopher Bailey has done at Burberry?!
One thing I will comment on is I loved how the not-so-luxurious heavy cold-weather type coat in a vibrant STOP SIGN red is placed on such a nice look and is shows that luxury can be dressed down and still look flawless.
Enjoy!
(Be on the look for Wing-Type trenches, belted looking & dalmation printed sweaters (!!!), & a vibrant baby-blue raincoat! AMAZING!


No comments:

Post a Comment