About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lanvin, Dior, & Givenchy, Oh My.


I was just blown away by looking over pictures from the LANVIN show.
Here is some of the Amazing-ness, below.

& this DIOR look is a little over the top and reminds me of HUMUNGOUS ties put together, but for some ODDLY GREAT reason, it makes sense to me and it was my Favorite look from the show, and pretty much the only look I liked so here it is!

& last BUT not LEAST....Givenchy, and the (1.)Gladiator/Punk/Studded Belt inspired sandals...
OBSESSED. They remind me A LOT like the (2.)Balmain heels, but for MEN!

1.2.
Speaking of Balmain, in memory of MICHAEL JACKSON, who was the only Man brave and chic enough to pull off a Women's top hot off the runway before his passing, I would like to blog about it again & refer to this picture.


R.I.P. MICHAEL "CHIC" JACKSON
Will I forever wear red leather jackets and gloves and always will you be the first who comes to mind for the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment