About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, June 14, 2009

100th POST!!! :-)

This is my 100th blog post on STOPTALKINGTHANKS.BLOGSPOT.COM!!!
Thanks to everyone who has read ANYTHING on here so far
& Thank you to everyone for reaching 17 states in the U.S. and 24 countries in the world
in the four months since April when I started!!!

I would just like to take this time to talk about everything going on in my life right now since it is a Sunday and all of the Fashion Blogs don't publish new stories on the weekends. 
After a pretty intense school year last fall and spring, I am so happy with my life right now!
I am finally feeling like I am growing up and becoming an adult. I have finally decided what I want to do with my life and where I want to possibly end up with my career and life. While fashion is the main focus, (as it should be for ALL) , anywayyy...I also would still like to work on Editorial sets and the more design and layout parts of the Magazine business. I think people don't consider fashion to be a form of art, and it very much is...without it, I would be no one. 
Maybe one day I will become famous enough for that last sentence to become a quoted and published quote somewhere. That would be amazing! Anyway, I am getting cross-tracked and becoming "bloggergasted" (--a form of being flabbergasted while blogging---...TOTALLY just made that up...and now I am copyrighting it.)
RECENTLY... I have become content withOUT living in NY from consideration and help from influential sources. :-) Looking at NY, I guess I only wanted to live there because of the intense focus on fashion and the "business" in general, but there is really no appeal to me much anymore besides the stores and the Fashion Week(s) so without further ado, I would like to bring it to attention that Chicago has become my city of choice unless otherwise persuaded! It seems smart also to be in a big(GER) city when entering my Junior and Senior years to be closer to the more important internships later on down the road. 
So here's to a great rest of the Summer and Fall Semester because who knows where I'll be in January 2010?!


No comments:

Post a Comment