About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Monday, June 22, 2009

Fashion in Wonderland.


Menswear 2010 SHOWS & SHOES too!...apparently the shoes is ALL the MenStyle blog (link1, link2) can talk about because they have being featuring close-ups of the shoes and I can't say that I'm disappointed. The shoes shown so far are amazing!

GUCCI


BOTTEGA VENETA


BURBERRY


JIL SANDER

& the DOLCE & GABBANA show was this week and Jesus (Madonna's boyfriend), who recently appeared in the shoot for their latest ads to be released walked in the show, and he SUCKS.

Here are some of my favorite looks, but the first picture is Jesus, and he looks a wreck so don't even bother thinking he is one of my picks for best looks!




AND...Tim Burton has released pictures to his infamous remake for Alice and Wonderland,
and I have to say that the picture of Johnny Depp as the MadHatter is a little freaky...


No comments:

Post a Comment