About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CFDA's!!!

The CFDA's were last night and I was hoping that Marc would take home the Swarovski for Womenswear, but Alexander Wang took it instead. Oh well. Marc still took home the International Award for Louis Vuitton which is an honor as well. (list of award winners here.)

Here are some of my favorite people in the business "out-&-about" last night at the event!

CFDA President, herself, Diane von Furstenberg 

Diane Kruger and designer Jason Wu

Ashley Olsen

Blake Lively

Rachel Zoe

Whitney Port

Michelle Trachtenberg 

Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone

Erin Featherstone

Kirsten Dunst

Zoe Saldana and designer for Calvin Klein, Francisco Costa

Zac Posen

Ralph & Ricky Lauren 

Taylor Lautner

Anna Wintour and Justin Timberlake

No comments:

Post a Comment