About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Friday, June 12, 2009

KLag has a Head the Size of the House of Chanel.

Dear Karl,

I heard that you were reported talking crap about artist Seal's face saying, "I am no dermatologist, but I wouldn't want his skin. Mine looks better than his. He is covered in craters." Okay Karl. True, but NO one says it out loud and especially to Press. & I heard your "Karl" bear recently went on sale at Neiman Marcus from $1,5 to $1,000. Ohhh...Shut down. Maybe because no one wants a bear with sunglasses?! BUT, BTW Chanel Cruise show was flawless! Keep up the amazing work!!! (original story from theCUT)



No comments:

Post a Comment