About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

'The Andrew Network'


Andrew Garfield covers DETAILS' February 2011 cover....whether it's for his performance in blockbuster of 2010, 'The Social Network' or because he has taken the reigns as the next 'action-hero' as the new 'Spider-Man'. I feel like I should have added him to one of my 2010 Obsession posts because ever since I saw him in 'Imaginarium of Doctor Parnanssus' in January 2010, I have been a fan.



Starring alongside all of this year's leading ladies from Lily Cole, Carey Mulligan, Keira Knightley, and now Emma Stone in 'Spider-Man' and being the face of 'Band of Outsiders' Fall 2010 Look Book...I am ready for a full-on-action-packed 2011 of Andrew Garfield.


No comments:

Post a Comment