About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are.

OK.
Fashion is all about being fun and expressing yourself.
Let's get Wild.

2, scratch that 3 Designers that I think represent what people want in Fashion today are Christopher Kane & Donatella Versace.
With Collaborations all over the place these days, it is no surprise that this was bound to happen.
Donatella Versace has turns the reigns of her first design collection over to Christopher Kane, the Prince of the Fashion Jungle, if you will, to design the current looks.
Here's a video from the NYTimes Fashion section for a better look.
I mean, how can you go wrong after monkey and crocodile printed tees?!

HQ for BEST
QUALITY! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment