About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Monday, September 14, 2009

supFASHIONWEEK/SPRING09?!


I am officially obsessed with the new THOM BROWNE stuff even through I will not be able to afford a piece for a while. I was hoping he would step outside the box with something soon, like maybe neon socks with spikes or something emerging from those short pants of his, but this is just as good. I have to say that the yellow trench, the polka dots on EVERYTHING, and the sunglass/hat are my favorites. (See below)


ALEXANDER WANG, I don't feel that I have to even explain myself on this one.
The style is intricate and simple all at the same time. My motto. Insane. (below)

TOP 5 LOOKS (according to ME)
--------------------------------------------

NICOLE MILLER, the pieces of clothing in this collection look like they could be put on hangers and hung on your wall and used as pieces of art. The prints used is out of this world, AND that's what it remind me of. The prints used look like the universes and the colors used in nature/sci-fi art. (below)

TOP 2 LOOKS (according to ME)
--------------------------------------------


BAND OF OUTSIDERS, -No explanation needed. If I EVER need a suit when I get into the business world, there is no doubt that I would go to THOM or BOO first.
This collection seems to have suits, but also a laid back look to it, AND the suits with shorts are still around so of course I'm in Love. (below)

TOP 2 LOOKS (according to me)
---------------------------------------------

(ALL PHOTO CREDIT to : Style.com/Men.Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment