About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, September 17, 2009

NO, Now THIS is the Electric Feel.


PROENZA SCHOULER - SPRING 2010
I probably shouldn't say this, (type this, have it out there forever), BUT...Before this year, I had NO idea who they were, but I immediately fell in love. How could you NOT?!

This show was Simple with the shapes, but Outrageous with the NEON and Fringe.
& the SHOES (to ME) look glow in the dark and that they could defy gravity and walk the Moon, except with Wooden heels!
The Prints remind me of an Electric Zoo let loose to run wild at Fashion week, but once you see the looks below, you will realize what I meant by that as good...VERY good!

Dear Lazaro & Jack, PLEASE make Menswear. :-)
I'll be your Muse, and you can use me for whatever you want!!!








(ALL PHOTO CREDIT TO STYLE.COM)

No comments:

Post a Comment