About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Party in the U.S.A., or NY at least.


-Trouble in Proenza-dise?! (NyMag)

Through interviews about their Spring 2010 Collection, the two designers of the team bicker about what is going on. Hmm...Darn, I hope their line DOES NOT suffer at all, as for their "other" relationship, that would not be horrible for...me if it did happen to END. :-)

SPOTTED>Lady Gaga was spotted in a Fall 2009 Marc Jacobs cape.
GA GA on the Marc Front Row? Please say Yes.

ALSO, V Magazine is holding a contest for 2 VIP tickets to the MJ/Gaga shindig on Monday night! The tickets will go to the fan who submits their diehard love for with the best Poker Face. Just Kidding, I didn't read the rules, but here's the LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment