About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Monday, May 4, 2009

I Live...To be Model Thin, Dress Me, I'm your Mannequin.

2 Words.
MET GALA.
& the Hits & Misses... (according to me).



Of course the hosts have to look their best. Here are Marc and Kate. I cannot stand Kate Moss, but with Marc on her side, she can do no harm right now. (HIT)

Madonna...enough said. I think she was trying to channel a LouisVuitton look, but it did not work. (MISS)


Gossip Girl stars Blake Lively & Leighton Meester. (I'm in awe with both as usual.)
(HIT)(HIT)


The Olsen twins. I mean, Mary-Kate Olsen (HIT) and Ashley Olsen (HIT) (withe the guy from National Treasure?!). Still of course, Always on target as usual.


Rihanna. Sadly, I think Chris knocked the "couture cord" loose during their beatdown or something because this was a MESS. & a (MISS)

Last but not least on my list of hits and misses, Anne Hathaway. (HIT...of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment