About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Glee with "gLee".

"gLee", a new show starting this Fall on FOX is about a teacher who takes over the responsibilities of his school's Glee Club and gets a football player to look inside of himself and join the club and make it amazing. 


I watched the Pilot on Hulu this morning because I passed it on t.v. last night expecting it to be lame, but when I woke up and saw all the hype online, I figured I should give it a shot.
Glee has a great a cast so far, (including a cameo part on the football team by Justin Gaston, Miley Cyrus' boyfriend) and I have a feeling if viewers stay tuned and dedicated once it starts in the Fall then it could stick around for a while. Plus, it's an hour long---hopefully it will stay that way. I mean, a great teen-comedy/drama show for an hour every week. I don't think television could handle it since the cancellation of Popular
Update! : the creator of "Glee" also created "Popular". WOW. No wonder I like it so much

Popular ran from 1999-2001 & it was cancelled after only 2 seasons, and it aired when I was in Elementary school, but it was great, and I still CANNOT figure out why it was cancelled. 
At least it's on DVD! 

Anyway! WATCH the Pilot on Glee on HULU fast because it's only available for about 20 days!
UPDATED @ 5:45P.M. on May 20, 2009 --- The Pilot of Glee is free on iTunes for a limited time! Go grab it and watch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment