About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Queen B Strikes Back.

Who knew Leighton Meester could sing?!
Her single "Birthday" (below) leaked about a month ago and I was blown away. 

She can sing, act, and dress. She is very ahead of the entertainment business game for Gossip Girl to just be finishing up their Second Season this month. Leighton has become a house-hold name before you can say "Vogue Cover"...(which I hope she scores hers just like Blake did!) 

BUT, NOW
She has teamed up with Cobra Starship for a new song called "Good Girls Go Bad"
It's pretty amazing and it's already up to 25 plays on my iTunes and it was released less than a week ago!
& apparently production for the music video is currently being made and here are some picture caps (below youtube video). 


-------------------------
(Original Story from NYLON Blogs)
-Full Video will of course be uploaded & blogged when it's released. 

No comments:

Post a Comment