About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We Ain't Born Typical.


Georgina is back in full force in the Upper East Side, and Serena's in jail?! 

I cannot wait for the season finale. I'm not too thrilled about the "Lily/Rufus" spin-off, but I guess I'll see how it is from the preview next week with the flashback episode. (poster below)

BUT if Krysten Ritter (right, below) stays around for the entire spin-off series, or at least half a season, I'll probably get hooked!

&
I cannot WAIT to see this movie. (trailer below) 
It's called Post-Grad, and
with Alexis Bledel as the main character, 
I'm sure there will not be a dull moment. 

(hit HQ.) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment