About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trip of a Lifetime- Schiße, Roman Holiday, and An American in Paris (Summer 2011)

THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME.
-Germany, Roma, Paris-

Passport- Arrival and Departure stamps from Frankfurt, Germany


Lunch in Idar-Oberstein.
Porta Nigra. The Black Wall. The Oldest city in Germany, Trier.
Inside a beautiful sanctuary in Trier.

Stained window in Idar-Oberstein.

Des Champs Elysses, Metro tix, Laduree Macaroons ♥, Notre Dame Coin, Rue De Sevres', Ticket to The Eiffel Tower.





Paris Metro Map, Tickets, Marc by Marc Jacobs First Paris store, Louvre Ticket.


Louis outside of the Louvre.

Trevi
Chanel ad at the Trevi Fountain. View from inside the Louvre.




My nephew, Cale and I.
Notre Dame.

Inside Notre Dame.

Colosseo, Vatican, Castel Sant' Angelo - Roma, Italy

Trevi Fountain.
En Route.
View from the ruins into Rome.
Beautiful fruits...giving me Prada vibes.
The Colosseum. (Colosseo)
Inside Sistine Chapel. Breathtaking.

Fence view of a Villa in Rome.
Roma arms.
Breakfast in Rome. REAL coffee.
Sistine Chapel.

Spotted Prada SS11 in Roma. Ooh la la
Rome Ruins.

This trip was a life changing experience for me. It was just so surreal to stand around and take it all in knowing how many artists have come and gone after being inspired by such a beautiful cities. Paris helped me make up my mind on where I would like to live other than my dream of New York. The air, people, lifestyle just exude such a positivity to project the BEAUTIFUL in life.

For more photos or larger/HQ shots : www.flickr.com/awhesterphotography

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment