About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Murakami for Google and Mugler Mens SS12 goes NSFW.



The First day of Summer "Google" logo was designed by artist, Takashi Murakami. I think it's perfect. My Macbook is beginning to be covered with Murakami stickers I came across in POP Magazine featuring cover shoot with he and Britney Spears in 2010.
(ph courtesy: Google)


Lady Gaga dancing the night away at Nicola's Formichetti's after-CFDA-Awards party in honor of Gaga's acceptance of the 2011 Fashion Icon Award.


With the MUGLER SS12 Menswear presentation approaching, creative director Nicola Formichetti has been working on a short film to preview his collection and an XXX film that will be available for view on Xtube.com on the day after the presentation. The collection,"Brothers of Arcadia", is based off of his growing up in Rome and how the combination of the baroque and classical architecture are expressed all through Rome.

UPDATE: Watch the NSFW Fashion Film by Nicola Formichetti and Branislav Jankic here!
(ph courtesy: MUGLER and Poladroid)

No comments:

Post a Comment