About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Refinery29 Reserve x StopTalking,Thanks.



Refinery29 x RESERVE

I was recently contacted by the fantastic people at Global Fashion Blog, Refinery29, to promote their recently launched Reserves site which features exclusive deals and products from designers and boutiques online and in New York and San Francisco, and it is seems to be nothing short of amazing!


With recent deals from Rag & Bone, French Connection, Alexander Wang, and boutiques in New York such as Wink, infamous vintage shop DeacadesTwo.1, and Tenover6, these are deals that cannot be passed up!


Currently, the Summer Hookup deal seems to be attracting my eye at the moment. With picks from Refinery29 Editors, Global and in NY & San Francisco, (Connie Wang, Kristian Laliberte, & Katie Hintz-Zambrano) from Alexander Wang, Jeffrey Campbell, and more...this deal is a must!







Please use my Personal Link to direct to the site to help with a quick login and quick start into looking at the exclusive deals that will change out weekly!!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment