About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What is from the Earth of the Greatest Worth.


Joseph Gordon Levitt is covering DETAILS August 2010 cover. In his interview he discussing his past work and even how he enjoys the ganga from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment