About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Friday, July 2, 2010

June17-July1









From left to right

-Art

-Taylor Lautner, Eclipse in theaters now!

-Givenchy S11, Gas masks and animal prints, YES!

-Brandon Flowers, new single "Crossfire"!

-John Galliano S11, model Nicolas Ripoll shows off a Chaplin inspired look backstage.

-Bottega Venetta S11, love the bolds and shorts.

-Giorgio Armani made leather suits specially for Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" music video, and then "finaled" his S11 show with the song as well with the "EMPORIO ARMANI FOR GAGA" video as background!

-PJ James Ransone, (not new news, but) a new found love, -enough said.

-Burberry S11 - STUDS and LEATHER. ENOUGH SAID. IN LOVE

-My memoir : STOP TALKING, back in full force.

-Veruca Salt and NYC, metaphor for me wanting NY "Nowwwwwwww"

-M.I.A. is blowing it up with her new album Maya, with songs "Born Free", "XXXO", "Steppin' Up" & "Teqkilla"

-Jean Paul Gautier's S11 show was in 3-D!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment