About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Art Collecting or Fashion?

Yes, I am a male.
& Yes, I wear women's clothing from time to time, but in the name of fashion, and not in any way for drag purposes.

Some pieces are just too amazing to pass up.
-just like these SUPER KINNY PRINTED Stretch Jean from Tory Burch.

Available for pre-order at toryburch.com for $225.
A little pricey for me to spend on my jeans, but these just seem like a pair that will stand out and be an piece I will want to have for a while.
Like art collecting!

Denim in general, men and womens, is something I have always admired because it can be made personal and into a sense of style to accommodate for one's "feel".

...to be continued on whether I make the $225 plunge or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment