About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Katy Goes Topless, along with a Single Man and Ken doll!



Songstress Katy Perry goes topless for the August 2010 Cover.

Skins, Tom Ford Menswear Model & Single Man's Nicholas Hoult does a Q&A

& Toy Story 3 star, Ken shows off the latest for Men's Fall Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment