About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, October 1, 2009

@LouisVuitton : "Hey OMFG! What's Up Marc?!"


For everyone living under a hole today in the Fashion World... LOUIS VUITTON announced that they will be streaming the Spring 2010 show online on their Facebook page on Wednesday October 7, at "2:30 p.m. Paris Time, 8:30 a.m. NY Time,". That means 7:30(!) a.m. for me in Alabama, and I have a 8:00 a.m. class so I think that I am going to have to be a little late to class that day! (Original Story)

So GO ADD the Louis Vuitton page on Facebook if you would like to get up at 7:30 a.m. and watch it with me!
Here's a direct link >>> Louis Vuitton/Facebook

CORRECTION (10/7/2009): Sorry to all those who went to the link above, since the brand, Louis Vuitton itself was not very specific other than "their Facebook page", amongst the few out there, that was the one I assumed it would be on, but I was wrong. It was featured on THIS PAGE, and if you didn't catch it this morning, the page said that it will be available streaming, (not live) but recorded for the next 24 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment