About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. (200th Post!)


UA GAMEDAY, HOMECOMING
TUSCALOOSA, AL

I was given the opportunity by myScoop.us to take photos of girls with Great Game-day Style on a University Holiday. I had a GREAT time doing it, and I felt like UA's own Sartorialist doing it. If this is what lies ahead in my career, I am completely be ecstatic. People in Fashion Journalism are completely different than those in the News Industry, and I LOVE IT.

Thanks again to my GREAT FRIEND, Grant for recommending me for the job, and to Marina Battles and Amy Bailey who trusted me to do a good job!!!

Here (below) are some of my favorite snaps from yesterday!

(I also ran into a Fellow UA Fashion Blogger, Elizabeth Hunt, who has impeccable style, (as you can tell from the photo), and here's her LINK! Check it out!)

(Ms. "Darlingly Cute" Samantha Owens) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment