About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Monday, May 20, 2013

Week of May 20, 2013 - Favorite Things

My Favorite things...
                              from last week and weekend.

Sally Draper reading Rosemary's Baby in last night's Mad Men, which was one of the most revealing episodes yet.

Frank Ocean's cover of Gaga's "Bad Romance"


Andrew Garfield in NYC (in & out of the spidey suit)! 


Best Dressed from Cannes 2013

 Jennifer Lawrence in two looks from Dior.

 Jessica Chastain in Chanel | Casey Affleck in Dior Homme

Zoe Saldana in Lanvin | Rachel Bilson in Dolce and Gabbana

Photos courtesy of: TheCut/ NYMag


No comments:

Post a Comment