About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Monday, January 4, 2010

So Happy I Could Die

RA RA AH AH AH
Doll designer/artist Veik
has been creating "Gaga" inspired outfits for the Original Barbie™
for some time now when you look at his Flickr page at
the dates of his pictures,
but he is just now creating a buzz within the "fashion" press.

His work is insane and perfected to a tee...
down to the Alexander McQueen shoes used in the "Bad Romance"
video to the Jean-Charles-de-Castelbajac "Kermit" jacket.

Here (below) are some pictures of some the inspired looks
he has designed for "Garbie©". :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment