About.

My photo
Visual Journalism Student/ Photographer/Fashion Blogger. I love finding beauty where others don't, and I believe art can be found almost everywhere. Old and new, we can learn from all, and getting to a place where you can realize that is probably the most freeing a person can feel ever. But basically I love Fashion, and the designers are the artists with visions and their canvas' are us and the world, and I love helping spreading that message. "Ultimately isn't that fashion is about? We're all a bunch of big kids playing dress up." Feel free to e-mail me @ andrewwwhester@gmail.com to talk about anything!

Add STOPTALKING.

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, December 27, 2009

& a Happy New Year!


Well...I did not get the mink LANVIN scarf for Christmas,
but I did get a hold of a piece (of what I believe will be of historic remembrance later on),
especially from my generation!

NOTJUSTALABEL.com did a Celebrity Christmas sale this Holiday
with pieces from designers that celebrities have made famous...
& pieces from Lady Gaga were on display...so I had to look!


I decided that I had to have the aluminum eyepatch
from designer AND_i
that was made for the "Paparazzi" music video
that Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood wears!

Now all I need is someone to get the
Jeremy Scott look that Gaga wears from Opening Ceremony
and we could re-create the scene from the video!



Check out designer AND_i & Jeremy Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment